For Upload in RDLinks.com

Our Popular Content

Duvvada Jagannadham (2017) Telugu(original) 720p WEBHD x264 - RDLinks Arjun Reddy (2017) Uncensored Balloon (2017) Tamil Angel-2018 WebHD Telugu TIGER ZINDA HAI (2017) The.Other.End.of.the.Line.2008 PSV Garuda Vega (2017)

RDLinks

Administrator
Hi RDLinks Members,
Want to upload in RDLinks? Then here is the simple procedure you need to follow in order to get the uploading rights permission.

Who Not allowed to upload in RDLinks.....

1.we don't allowed Copy and Past uploaders here.
2.We not allowed who using Auto upload BOT users
3.No CAM , DVDSCR SCREENER , R5 DVD , Telesync , Telesync , Telecine of any languages are not allowed. if any one post we remove upload permission.
4.Uploaders only upload 3 to 5 posts per day.

5.Now we prefer mostly own encoding uploaders
6.A releases source should be clearly listed if possible.
7.At least 4 full resolution .PNG screenshots are mandatory. Do not post direct links to large images, use thumbnails with links to images uploaded to an image host of your choice.

Note- if any reason we Remove uploading permission they never get back.

Regards
RDLinks & STAFF.

Hi RDLinks Members,
Want to upload in RDLinks? Then here is the simple procedure you need to follow in order to get the uploading rights permission.

Who Not allowed to upload in RDLinks.....

1.we don't allowed Copy and Past uploaders here.
2.We not allowed who using Auto upload BOT users
3.No CAM , DVDSCR SCREENER , R5 DVD , Telesync , Telesync , Telecine of any languages are not allowed. if any one post we remove upload permission.
4.Uploaders only upload 3 to 5 posts per day.

5.Now we prefer mostly own encoding uploaders
6.A releases source should be clearly listed if possible.
7.At least 4 full resolution .PNG screenshots are mandatory. Do not post direct links to large images, use thumbnails with links to images uploaded to an image host of your choice.

Note- if any reason we Remove uploading permission they never get back.

Regards
RDLinks & STAFF.
Bro i am an own encoder, i have old to new movies in x265 /HEVC formats in as many as 6 languages, so what should i do now if i want to upload in the site